Board Certified attorney, certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Mr. Weaver has a focal point on real estate regulation and complicated enterprise litigation, holding two board certifications: business real property and residential actual estate He has been engaged as an professional with the aid of the Office of the Lawyer General of Texas. Businesses and households depend upon him. Other Texas lawyers select Mr. Weaver as their legal professional. He also constructed a actual estate law workplace in which builders, developers, customers, and dealers of real estate go when troubles arise related to encroachment troubles, easements, lien filing, lien removal, title disputes, and creation defects.
Title groups like Fidelity National Title and Stewart Title preserve to engage him to put together documents for last together with files to clear title. He represents customers in alleged deed restriction violation topics and cases regarding Property Owner s Associations. He enjoys supporting customers in redeeming actual assets after tax and HOA foreclosures.
Not most effective has Mr. Weaver been successful in representing people and groups in actual property related instances, Mr. Weaver has enjoy in matters associated with the misappropriation, misuse and incorrect usage of highbrow property / copyrighted property. Weaver has additionally represented large companies in products litigation and injured plaintiffs inside the prosecution of over forty pharmaceutical products legal responsibility instances. As part of his litigation exercise, he has represented both defendants and plaintiffs in wrongful loss of life cases.
Mr. Weaver become born in San Antonio, Texas and received his Bachelor of Arts diploma in English/Professional Writing from Baylor University. He then attended South Texas College of Law and acquired his Juris Doctorate.
Richard Weaver has consecutively been identified by using Super Lawyers and named a Texas Rising Star with the aid of Texas Monthly, a difference that is afforded to no greater than 2.five percent of the attorneys in the state of Texas. › ›
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Foreclosure Defense
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Free Consultation
Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
The Weaver Law Office
Graduation year: 2002