Ray Radow is a founding partner of the Radow Law Group, P.C. His exercise concentrates on Real Estate and Commercial Litigation with a focus on Foreclosure Defense Litigation and Real Estate Transactions, in addition to Personal Injury and Criminal Law.
Since the onset of the housing disaster, Mr. Radow has represented limitless debtors confronted with the looming prospect of foreclosure and has frequently received loan adjustments for eligible clients, resulting in great reductions in month-to-month loan payments and, most significantly, maintaining households in their houses.
Mr. Radow is a former Brooklyn prosecutor and has years of enjoy in personal exercise dealing with all aspects of personal injury and crook instances. He is a pro litigator and has frequently carried out each civil and crook trials for the duration of the 5 boroughs of the City of New York and Long Island.
Mr. Radow has additionally handled matters in Federal Court, and written and argued a extensive sort of cases on enchantment. He brings his wealth of expertise and enjoy to undergo in provider of the company’s customers each directly and through his private supervision of junior associates.
Mr. Radow’s earlier shoppers consists of a variety of Police Benevolent Associations and Civil Service unions. He has also drafted numerous complex business agreements, and assisted U.S. agencies with remote places enterprise improvement with the aid of facilitating the motion of employees to jobs during the Middle East and ensuring compliance with each domestic and overseas statutes and policies. › ›
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants Rights
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
Our consultations are comprehesive and always free.
- Payment With Credit Card
- English: Spoken, Written
Radow Law Group, P.C.
Graduation year: 1990