Marie has been an attorney for over twenty-3 years. She has revel in handling personal injury, scientific malpractice, employment discrimination and mass tort matters. Marie earned her J.D. from St. John’s University Law School and her L.L.M. diploma from New York University (NYU) School of Law. She has worked for the New York Appellate Division, second Department and has taught CLE publications on Tort & Civil Procedure at St. John’s University School of Law.
As a founding companion of Napoli Shkolnik, PLLC, Marie changed into worried in many depositions and has tried more than one cases to verdict. Marie is familiar with the breadth of the felony problems that specifically have an effect on ladies injured by way of pharmaceutical and different faulty products.
Marie is a breast most cancers survivor and philanthropist growing awareness to fund studies thru such charitable groups as The Bone Marrow Foundation, Inc. Marie is an avid runner and has raised cash by competing inside the Long Island Half Marathon and the New York City Marathon.
Marie has spoken on a whole lot of legal issues and has appeared on such networks as Fox Business News, CNN, CBS News and ABC News.
• Closing Arguments: Aaron Hernandez Murder Trial
FoxNews.com Strategy Room with Julie Banderas
• Supreme Court Nominee Neil Gorsuch Confirmation Hearings
• FBI Director James Comey’s Congressional Testimony
Prime Time Justice with Ashleigh Banfield
• Mystery Deepens After Coed Vanishes: Was She Kidnapped
• Cops Want to Know Why Teen Allegedly Killed Stepmom
• Walmart Shooting Cops: Man Charged With Killing Shoplifter Fired Gun 9Xs
• Defendants Sentencing Impacted with the aid of his Attitude Towards the Judge in Court
• MMA Fighter War Machine’s Trial – Part 1
• War Machine on trial for allegedly nearly beating ex-lady friend Christy Mack to death – Part 2 › ›
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
No prematurely prices
- Conditional Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
Napoli Shkolnik PLLC