Khalid Hasan, managing legal professional of Kasan Law, graduated from IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law with a Juris Doctorate. He is certified to practice regulation in the State of Illinois, the Northern District of Illinois, and State of Arizona.
He represents customers in personal harm cases, which includes automobile injuries, medical malpractice, nursing domestic negligence, premises liability, wrongful dying, and various other private injury subjects. In addition, he provides criminal services to businesses and individuals inside the areas of civil litigation, settlement law, and actual estate law.
Khalid has lectured and written multiple publications approximately using social media proof in the court and its impact on litigation. Khalid volunteers as an ordeal educate for the Niles West High School Mock Trial Team. He is an active member of the Junior Executive Board for the Chicago Lighthouse, an organization serving the blind and visually impaired.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Residential Real Estate
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Payment With Credit Card
- Conditional Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Judicial Extern
Honorable Judge Michael R. Panter (Retired)
Graduation year: 2012
Graduation year: 2008
Video Call/Chat Support
- Microsoft Teams