Our corporation’s predominant regions of focus are employment regulation, divorce and family regulation, crook regulation, litigation, property planning, non-public injury, education regulation, and commercial enterprise regulation.
All of our lawyers are licensed to exercise in more than one states, along with Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey.
Lawyer Maya obtained his J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School and his B.A., Cum Laude, from New York University. He commenced his career at Clifford Chance in New York City and he has practiced within the nation and federal courts of New York and Connecticut. He is the Managing Partner of Maya Murphy. Mr. Maya become born in Brooklyn, New York and resides along with his own family in Westport, CT.
Call to your free session nowadays!
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Education Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Elder Law
- White Collar Crime
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Free Consultation
- Conditional Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Managing Partner
Maya Murphy, P.C.
Graduation year: 1989
Graduation year: 1984
Video Call/Chat Support
- Google Hangouts